who we are
MPGIA is a young company but with the support of personnel with more than twenty years of combined experience in the metal mechanic industry.
MPGIA has delivered major projects for various companies in the food, chemical, pharmaceutical and transportation industries. Such projects include: installation of stainless steel and carbon steel piping for process and auxiliary services; chemical reactors and mechanical equipment installation; industial equipment maintenance, pumps installation, repairs and maintenance; structural steel structure fabrication and assembly, welding projects and so on.
MPGIA has been certified by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) for the construction and reparation of pressure vessels, which puts us in advantage in our region as one of the few companies that can offer the fabrication of pressure vessels under the ASME Section VIII Div. 1 standard.
All personnel working in our company is highly trained in the work they perform. Both operational and administrative personnel are selected based on their skills and experience. Our qualified welders have working experience of no less than 5 years in welding, allowing us to guarantee the quality of our welding work.
We are sure that we will be an alternative solution for your projects.
MPGIA provides professional qualified workforce services that operate based upon a quality control system, with the technical expertise for the fabrication/construction, enlargement, modification, installation and supervision of diverse projects. Some of the services that MPGIA offers include:
- Pressure vessel fabrication
- Pressure vessel reparation
- Fabrication and instalation of steel structure
- Fabrication and instalation of pipeline and process piping
- Elaboration of engineering drawings and calculations
- Fabrication of radial flow tees
- Non Destructive Examination (NDE)
- Instalation of industrial process equipment
- Competitive prices
- High quality job
- Close communication
- Qualified workforce
- Generation of solid business relationships
- Deliver quality book with delivery of project
- Strong partnerships and commercial relationships with our customers
- Commiting to a close dialogue and strong business relationships with our customers
Deliver products and services developed under highest quality standards to all customers.
Provide advice to help our customers choose the best solution for their needs.
Maintain close communication between our customers and all our departments involved in the development of their projects.