MPGIA is located at an hour to the southwest of Mexico city (60 miles), MPGIA has the availability, prompt and quick response from the largest domestic market of material and services suppliers located in Mexico City, which gives our company competitive advantages in deadlines and cost reduction on the several projects built and managed by us. Likewise, MPGIA location places us in a strategic and central point in the heart of the country that allows us to ship and transport any project by land and to any major Mexican seaport, since we are located to:
- 423 kms (263 miles) from the Veracruz seaport in the Gulf of Mexico (puerto de Veracruz).
- 652 kms (405 miles) from the Lazaro Cardenas seaport in the Pacific Ocean (Puerto de Lázaro Cárdenas, Michoacán).
- 600 kms (373 miles) from the Tampico and Altamira seaports in the Gulf of Mexico (Puertos de Tampico y Altamira, Tamaulipas).
- 920 kms. (572 miles) from the Manzanillo seaport in the Pacific Ocean (Puerto de Manzanillo, Colima).
- 1,195 kms (743 miles) from the border with Laredo, Texas.